Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Some Cowboy Bebop Fun

One of the best anime shows out there is Cowboy Bebop. It doesn't have a massive, over-arching storyline like so many other anime shows have. It's just a show about bounty hunters in space--but it's so much more than that. If you've seen the show, you know what I mean--if you haven't but enjoy unique anime, you should check it out. Hell, if you like great music, you should check this show out.

Anyway, so I stumbled across the below wallpaper at AnimeWallpapers.de and knew I had to share this wallpaper. Normally, I don't like it when artists use the painting this is originally based on, adding other characters to the painting--but when it's these characters, I'm cool with it. Why? Because if Spike, Faye and Jet were on Earth in the time period the painting depicts, I think the painting would actually be pretty accurate. That said, here it is:

click to make it larger.


Oh yeah, I saw this one for the heteromen and lesbians, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment