This week on The 5 Minute Show, we jump on the already very crowded bandwagon and present to you our own demonstration of what happens when you mix Mentos and Diet Soda! We also decided to trust Gary TheIntern with his own segment so you just know everything didn't go as planned. Just be sure to stick around for the end of the credits or you'll miss the special suprise ending!
Be sure and let us know what you think!
This episode is a 17MB mp4 and runs a little long coming in at 5m43s. You know how that Gary is!
Do you think Gary could do this one? http://www.dump.com/links.php?link=1191423&a=1&b=1&c=2&o=popular&p=1&r=all I don't watch this guy's show on A&E, but I think there is alot of room for wry depiction based on his acts. Exploding cell phones ect. Oh well, maybe not. Great 5min. Show as always. :)
ReplyDeleteThat was a great stunt, but I'm a little dubious that the call was really from the woman's mom. Color my cynical (gee, that's a surprise!) Thanks for watching, Bob! Glad you liked it and I hope you stuck around for the end of the credits :)
ReplyDeleteHey, Pete, can Gary, SiSi and you do a 5min. Show on the news coverage of the foiled 20 plane highjacking plan in the UK? I think the humor of the coverge would be funny and needed. I mean you think it wasn't foiled. Sheesh! The coverage seems to be as much as on 9/11 and 7/7. It was foiled right?
ReplyDeleteYikes--I dunno--I only just now heard of the foiled plot. I have to be honest though--I'm not comfortable believing anything I read these days--each of the past "major foilings" of terrorist plots all turned out to be nothings. So, I'm not sure about this one either, though I haven't had time to read about it yet. I'll check it out as soon as I can though...
ReplyDeleteThis one seems to have been a big one that Mi-5 has been sitting on until now. The timing is, let's say, suspect. I don't know how close agents of UK's Mi-5 :the US NSA, and other intel. investigative bodies are tied to the the media managing business overall. This is election influencing of voters; this is part of their work as they see it. So looking at all this happening days right after a primary here in the US that didn't look good for the overall war effort moneys in any future appropriations on terror, and a need for a strong conservative argument/issue over the next few months until election day in November, and it was, after all, magically filled?????????? Sounds like a job for Jamie Hyneman 5mi to investigate on the show Mythbusters (joke!). However there is no way to test anything, except for reading into it some self evident assumptions, maybe possible truths, that seem to time line up for the benefit of money growth for some western intel agencies. Which, by the way, we should never allow to start doing anything that will take on a life of it's own, but I doubt if we really have much in the say of anything, and I think we never really did in the first place. Russia's intel. ate the dragon that fed them, so the same thing could happen here in the west, and is happening. Noting Bill Cosby's the "Chicken Heart" that ate New York City, I often wondered if he had a funny sub-meaning about it representing the beginning of Vietnam in it being the chicken heart that would eat up the poor youth of a nation? Look how American intel ended up in the end running that show; one organ of an animal that takes over so to speak. PS I think if someone could find the person, or persons rather, who made the decision to move to close the pre arrest investigative file on this one, NOW, and look into their backgrouds, I think some answers would be found there. I'm sure everthing that has happen in the last 24 hours is just a coincidence though.
ReplyDelete