Monday, August 14, 2006

The 5 Minute Show Episode 32!

In this week's episode of The 5 Minute Show Gary finally gets his remote segment that ThePete promised him all the way back in the beheading episode. The results? Well, you better just watch and see for yourself--but it ain't pretty!

Luckily, it is funny, so check it out!



Strangely, iSquint spat out a huge, 30MB mp4 and I have no idea why. It is a minute longer than usual, but that can't up the file size by 10MBs... sheesh...

2 comments:

  1. ThePete, et. al. -

    Stellar job! Gary TheIntern . . . what a bold, brave and brash talent! Three huzzahs!

    I wonder . . . could you help me get in touch with this week's guest? I am staging a production of "Waiting for Godot" with an all female cast (as you may recall.) He would be wonderful as the tree!

    Excelsior!

    -- Tex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to get you Mr. McTrunker's agent's email address, Tex! No promises, though--Mr. McTrunker is a very busy man!

    Break a leg with your all-female version of "Waiting for Godot" and thanks for watching The 5 Minute Show!

    ReplyDelete