Haha, well, I think he'd probably think it just "cute" once he found out how little data it holds. I mean, that pocket watch of his stores his whole damn personality. My Sonic Thumb Drive (STD!) holds just a few eps of Doctor Who, sooo, :(
If I could only get it to light up when I plug it in--that would be amazingly cool. But that's a hack for another day...
Whoa, that's really cool! The Doctor would be impressed! =)
ReplyDeleteHaha, well, I think he'd probably think it just "cute" once he found out how little data it holds. I mean, that pocket watch of his stores his whole damn personality. My Sonic Thumb Drive (STD!) holds just a few eps of Doctor Who, sooo, :(
ReplyDeleteIf I could only get it to light up when I plug it in--that would be amazingly cool. But that's a hack for another day...