Thursday, September 27, 2007

Find ThePete on TheWeb

OK, here are all the social networks, socnets, microblogging, miniblogging, media sites and other places you can find me (reasonably active) on the web:
Commerce:

*
http://cafepress.com/thepetestuff
*
http://astore.amazon.com/thepetecom-20
*
http://www.fugitivetoys.com/affiliate/u/1035.php - Fugitive Toys affiliate link (buy toys through this link and it helps ThePete pay his bills!)

Social B-marking:

*
http://snurl.com/xml/thepete (latest snips at SnipURL.com)
*
http://mybloglog.com/buzz/members/thepete/
*
http://thepetecom.stumbleupon.com/
*
http://del.icio.us/thepete
*
http://digg.com/users/thepete

Micro/Mini/Other Blogs:

*
http://utterz.com/~h-thepete/list.php (VERY active here)
*
http://friendfeed.com/thepete (very active here)
*
http://twitxr.com/thepete
*
http://twitter.com/thepete
*
http://pownce.com/thepete
*
http://thepete.jaiku.com
*
http://thepete.tumblr.com
*
http://thepetecom.livejournal.com
*
http://thepetecom.blogspot.com
*
http://thepete.soup.io

Community sites:

*
http://learnjapanesepod.com/network/?L=users.profile&id=6 (Prapatang.com bi-lingual Japanese socnet)
*
http://43things.com/person/thepete
*
http://thepetecom.ning.com
*
http://myspace.com/thepetecom
*
http://my.mashable.com/thepete
*
http://fugitivetoys.com/collections/thepete
*
http://8apps.com/handshake/people/thepete/

Media sites:

*
http://revver.com/u/thepete/
*
http://ipernity.com/home/thepete
*
http://flickr.com/photos/thepete
*
http://thepete.muxtape.com
*
http://anywhere.fm/thepete
*
http://last.fm/user/thepetecom/
*
http://box.net/p/thepete
*
http://youtube.com/thepetetv
*
http://thepete.deviantart.com/

If you're a member of any of these sites, please feel free to friend me/add me as a contact! The sites toward the top of each list are the ones I'm more active at. I have plenty of other accounts out there, but for various reasons, I am not active on many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment