Monday, August 16, 2010

Gah! This OneHelloWorld post made me cry… feelings!! MUST… SUPPRESS… FEELINGS!!! From glasgow-effect: ONE HELLO WORLD - Such A Better Place Leave a voicemail and OneHelloWorld will write music behind your narrative. Call it a soundtrack to your thoughts. Call (direct to voicemail): +1 (316) 247-0421. No emotions, we discussed that!! SIGH… OK, I feel better… er, I feel less emotional… aka better… This one was pretty good, too: 198 Plays I’m sorry mom, I don’t believe onehelloworld: Our conversation made me realize I’m not bitter, terrible, awful or a menace for having these views. No you’re not. Hope you get that welcome at home you deserve. Thanks for relaying the experience. Leave OneHelloWorld a voicemail and they will write music behind your narrative. Call it a soundtrack to your thoughts. Call (direct to voicemail): +1 (316) 247-0421 Wow. Fantastic stuff. Link of the day… via contrararian.tumblr.com OneHelloWorld sounds like a brilliant idea, though I’m nervous to check out the site since I know I’ll just sit there and listen to it all day.

Gah!  This OneHelloWorld post made me cry… feelings!!  MUST… SUPPRESS… FEELINGS!!!


From glasgow-effect:



ONE HELLO WORLD - Such A Better Place


Leave a voicemail and OneHelloWorld will write music behind your narrative. Call it a soundtrack to your thoughts. Call (direct to voicemail): +1 (316) 247-0421.



No emotions, we discussed that!!


SIGH… OK, I feel better… er, I feel less emotional… aka better…


This one was pretty good, too:



 


198 Plays


I’m sorry mom, I don’t believe


onehelloworld:




Our conversation made me realize I’m not bitter, terrible, awful or a menace for having these views.



No you’re not. Hope you get that welcome at home you deserve. Thanks for relaying the experience.



Leave OneHelloWorld a voicemail and they will write music behind your narrative. Call it a soundtrack to your thoughts. Call (direct to voicemail):  +1 (316) 247-0421


Wow. Fantastic stuff. Link of the day…



via contrararian.tumblr.com


OneHelloWorld sounds like a brilliant idea, though I’m nervous to check out the site since I know I’ll just sit there and listen to it all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment