Sunday, August 22, 2010

NEW RSS FEED FOR The 666cast!! We're no longer using twaud.io.

Hey, just an FYI here for anyone who was subscribed to the 666cast’s twaud.io feed and not the official Feedburner feed.  Some of you may have subscribed via website666’s twaud.io page (which will no longer feature new 666casts), but I was having trouble with their feed, so I switched to cinchcast.com.  If you are subscribed to the Feedburner feed, you shouldn’t have to do a thing.  If you are subscribed to the twaud.io feed, please resubscribe with this URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/webcast666


Thanks! Sorry for any confusion! 


Oh and I should probably change the Feedburner feed since I haven’t called it “webcast666” since about episode 2 or 3.  Ah well.  Some other time!


I’ll be posting links to the original mp3s just in case twaud.io dumps them for whatever reason.  I just need to find a good place to host ‘em.

No comments:

Post a Comment