Sunday, August 8, 2010

Someone gets how human rights and tolerance works. So nice to know I'm not alone!

“Frankly, I’m sad” from lafix:



I’m sad that in 2010 there are people who believe that discriminating against anyone is okay.  


Discriminating against any faith is wrong.
Discriminating against any person for their race or heritage is wrong.
Discriminating against homosexuals is wrong.
Discriminating against women is wrong.
Discriminating against children is wrong.
Discriminating against men is wrong.
Changing The Constitution to take rights away from people is wrong.


There is no “unless” or “what if” or “but” compelling enough to change that.



Well said!


Someone with a TV show everyone watches needs to recite this on the air.  We need this said by Obama, every TV anchor and so on and so on…


Christians get upset about the Ten Commandments not being allowed places—how about getting upset that the above post isn’t allowed inside too many folks’ heads, instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment