Now, I know I had said this episode was going to feature more behind-the-scenes footage from my appearance on the Hucklebug podcast, but I got a very strange voicemail the day this episode was shot. I was got a very strange package delivered to my door. I can't be more specific than that--you'll just have to watch the episode and find out more.
Please don't hesitate--watch now and arm yourself with knowledge against this new threat to American salads...
It's a disturbing 22.3MB mp4 that you will find truly disturbing...
Dude, this is so weird! I ran into a guy with dreds at Souplantation on Saturday and he was saying the same thing. I guess there really is cause for concern on this spinach thing. This really brings the loons out of hiding!
ReplyDeleteWow--maybe that's one of the guys in the video that was sent to me??
ReplyDeleteSouplantation, huh... I've noticed some pretty shady characters hanging around there...
Wait, what are you saying about Souplantation?
ReplyDeleteWell, there was that soup nazi...
ReplyDeletePerhaps he's fallen on tough times?
What about watercress? Watercress may be next!
ReplyDeleteGreat ep, ThePete!
WATERCRESS!!
ReplyDeleteNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Don't thank me, Sten! THANK: THE FINE FOLKS OF F.A.I.L.!
I ran across a flyer thumbtacked to a head of lettuce at my local Ralphs that explained one of the reasons the FDA is conspiring with iceberg lettuce growers against spinach is that spinach is a great source of iron, and iron interferes with the mind-control system being developed under the guise of HAARP. Interesting theory, but I haven't seen anything about it on The Daily Grail, so who knows?
ReplyDelete