Friday, December 10, 2004

Damn long ass day!!

Well, it's been a long day. Sorry I haven't had time to post more--I'm kind of on a deadline and need to balance everything carefully with a major emphasis on things that make me money. :) Anyway, I'm going to sit through an episode of Love Hina and then go to sleep until I wake up. I then have to get back to work on the dayjob stuff but will definitely blog more on Friday and more over the weekend. There's just so damn much to do!

Hey, if there's like a patron-type dude out there who wants to pay me to run this site, I'd happily take your money :)

I was just thinking the other day how great this site would be if it were my full time job.

Richard Bransen? The guy who runs Gawker? Ted Turner? Anyone want to sponsor me? Jon Stewart?

I got nothin'...

1 comment:

  1. WEll, Pete, I'd love to sponsor you! HOwever, come January, you'll have a day job and I won't...so you'll have to wait until I win the lottery....:D Of course, it might help if I bought a ticket. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete