ACK! It's 3:44am and I'm only a third of the way through my dayjobbing for Wednesday! :-!
Something tells me that I won't be getting to my requisite daily-anime-watching today... CHIKUSHOU!!
Just 9 more pages to write. Can I do it before dawn? I've got a boba coffee in me so I know my energy level won't drop out on me... by time... time is a predator, Captain...
10 imaginary points to the person who can name the lame-ass movie I just referenced in that italicized bit of text above...
you know I know it....Generations....
ReplyDeleteGenerations--wasn't that a soap opera? ;)
ReplyDeletedammit... it think he got it. Picard maybe in Star Trek Generations
ReplyDeleteYep, yep--you guys are all correct!! Even Tammy who tagged TheTagBoard. It was Star Trek: Generations and the line was said by Malcom McDowell to Patrick Stewart. It's one of the cheesier moments in the Trek Universe if you ask me... So, 10 imaginary points for everyone who posted! :) But 15 to TheChad for posting first ;)
ReplyDelete