OH, man... there's an 11 hour Myth Busters marathon on Discovery channel today... why do I have a feeling neither my laptop or myself will be leaving the couch for the duration. I already thought this show was one of the best shows on TV, but now that they've started showing us the build team (which just happens to include the very attractive Scottie Chapman and cute-as-hell Kari Byron) I have even more reason to enjoy this show. Then there's the mythtern, Christine Chamberline, too. So, it's three more reasons to watch--women in the cast!!
Check out Kari and Scottie's bios at the Discovery Channel's website. Damn--Kari's an artist, been scuba diving in every ocean in the world, has climbed the Himalayas and was even chased by Egyptian police for painting a mural--oh yeah and she looks hot in a plaid school-girl skirt with black crinoline... good thing my couch is comfortable!
Kari Byron is hot...yes she is....that's primarily why I watch the show...love that cute face and smile....very nice curves too..whoo hoo...:-)
ReplyDeletewe want Scottie Chapman's pictures noooow!! please ='(
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed reading what everyone's had to say... especially about Kari Byron, and I just have to agree, she's talented, beautiful and outright sexy too. Here's a link to some pictures of Kari I found on the net, I'm sure that you guys will like them. http://img92.echo.cx/my.php?image=karibyronmythbustersbeattherad.jpg
ReplyDeleteBye from down under.