Friday, May 20, 2005

Still Processing Star Wars Disappointment

Sheesh... I know I have a lot to say about Episode 3, I just haven't had the time or clarity to put it all down in a blog entry. There is so much to consider. How is Ep3 as a movie unto itself? How is it as a part of the Prequel Trilogy? How does it do as a part of the overall Star Wars saga?

I don't want what I write to be entirely negative, but I can't think of anything cool in the movie that wasn't immediately ruined by something stupid.

I think I need to step away from the whole scene for a little bit and come back to it. I'll try and blog on some other stuff and then maybe work on something over the weekend.

Oh and check out what's available as a convenient Torrent:



Ah, Hollywood...

The more you tighten your grip, the more movies slip through your fingers...

No comments:

Post a Comment