What with today being 9/11/5, I was watching some sort of docu recently about the whole TWAT and 911 and whatever. There have been so many on TV and I actually have a handful myself, I don't remember which one it was. One thing I am sure of was that in it, an experty-type-fellow explained that there were only really 300 members of Al Qaeda, proper. The rest are all copy-cats or loosely affiliated to AQ.
So, when America is all running scared and screaming about security and searching everyone's bags on the subway and freaking out on the bus (saw it happen yesterday with my own eyes) we're all really just afraid of a few hundred guys and maybe a few thousand copy cats who may or may not be funded by AQ directly?
America is the biggest bunch of pussies I've ever seen.
It disgusts me that 4 years later to the day not only have we not caught the guy that the USG says is behind 911, but we jump every time there's "chatter" about some new attack. For crying out loud!! We're a country of hundreds of millions and we're scared about a few thousand guys (or less) attacking some of us?
Pussies, all of us.
Yes, that's right, I'm a commie, anti-capitalist, anti-American.
Hell, if this is what Americans are like, you're damn right I'm anti-American.
Cowards.
Today, my heart goes out to the loved ones of those who lost their lives four years ago.
I'm sorry their deaths can remind us only of our own fear, instead of our own strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment