Monday, September 26, 2005

Stressful Weekend...

Sorry for the lack of updates--things have been real hectic and I've been forcing myself to take some downtime. Everything but myself and my wife suffer when I do that, but that's the way it goes. I'm under a lot of stress--which is stupid considering I'm not exactly saving lives with what I'm doing with my life, but as I'm sure we all know, dealing with stress isn't always the easiest thing.

So, this weekend, I watched a pinch of anime and a stack of movies. The movies I'll be [http://pocketreviews.net|Pocket Reviewing] later today. I also spent a couple hours working on getting my bike back up and running. I think I may have sussed it out at this point. I'll have to explain how I did it later, assuming if it works...

Also later today I need to finish working on the website for ThePlay and the production comapany that is making it, tonight I have a production meeting and a rehearsal, and finally tomorrow I have to edit the program/stage bill. I am doing entirely too much for this damn show. I'm putting off so many other things I should be doing. I have a new fiction blog category I wanted to start and a short story to get to. I have a very minor "in" at a agency so I need to write them a cover letter and send them a script of mine. I also have a slew of stuff to do at ThePete.Com, too. You probably haven't noticed that I've been adding my bitch page posts from the late 1990s to my archives here at TP.c. I stumbled across them while backing up some old CDRs to DVDR. Click "TheArchives" above to check out the archives section but scroll down to check out my earliest blog entries from April to August, 1998. I have more entries to post from back then--I go clear up to June of 1999. I'm also toying with the idea of simplifying the categories--I simply have too many and now with the addition of [#thetags|TheTags], I can have more broad categories and more specific tags.

Oh yeah, and I really need to find some paid writing work. Anyone know an editor who needs some writing done? :)

Just thought I'd ask!

Oh and TheFam in Texas are all fine. As we all know by now Rita ended up being not that big of a deal which is good, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment