Sunday, April 23, 2006

Neil Young Talks About New Album on Video

Man, this YouTube.Com thing is pretty sweet! Check out my uncle's favorite musician as he is interviewed by the dumbest "reporter" on the planet about his new album featuring the song "Impeach the President".



I plan on buy that disc when it comes out...

OH and check out Neil's Blog here:

http://livingwithwar.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Damn man, this guy is my new hero!!!

    and wow that reporter is DUMB! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was pretty amazing how dumb that chick was (and I mean "chick" in the most derogatory way possible). Nice to see the "anchor" guy was ready to defend the clearly honorable intentions of Young.

    I don't care which side of the fence you are on--clearly Young is just trying to voice his concerns about the way the USA is going these days. He should be allowed to--even if it does "aid the enemy"--I think America can handle it.

    I did like how the reporterette did ask him about being Canadian. Although now that I think about it, things America does can effect people around the world, so any human has a right to demand the impeachment of Bush, in my humble opinion. Hell, we already think of ourselves as the world's police force. Why not give the American vote to every human on the planet?

    That'd be a BIG election to fix! :D

    ReplyDelete