Wow--this week's show was a lot of fun to shoot. See, we found these three kittens under our building and TheWife got inspired to write a whole 5 Minute Show about fighting the ill-effects of overdosing on TheCute. In fact, she even hosts the show giving me some much-prefered time behind the camera. :) I think you'll agree that she's a great host.
Anyway, here it is!
It's a 14.3MB mp4 which should play just fine in Quicktime 7 or on your 5g iPod or your PSP. Please let me know if you have any trouble playing the clip.
I need me some of them pills. The combo of SiSi and kitties is too much for me! Save me from Cute Factor 10! Stat!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think maybe she should take over hosting duties--she's much better looking than me! :)
ReplyDeletePlus she'd give Amanda of RocketBoom a run for her money, I think.
i can't see it :(
ReplyDeleten.
Ack! You need the latest version of Quicktime (7.0.4, I think) but I can't remember the codec you need on Windows for it, though I'm sure if you have the latest version of QT for Windows you should be fine with it.
ReplyDeleteSorry again!