As I'm typing this I'm getting murdered by a guy calling himself, simply, "man". All in lower-case, just like that. Sheesh...
The worst thing about playing Tetris DS online is that for about two hours I couldn't find 3 people to do a 4-player game. I'd see three player show up in the qeue but then disappear. Then reappear. Then disappear again. When I finally would get 3 other players in one would bail before the game started thus causing myself and the other two to start all over. I also had far too many people play one round and then bail on the match entirely which is totally lame--DON'T go online if you're just on for one quick round. You're wasting everyone else's time.
I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining--it's just a drag when you take the time to turn off the encryption on your router, log in and wait around to actually get 4 players only to have one loser bail.
Of course, the only reason I'm complaining this much is because I am completely addicted. I binge play--I'll not be on for a few days but then I'll be on for six hours. I should try to play for shorter times but more often. I'm also going to post my Tetris friend code on my site because I'd love to get a bunch of people to regularly play TDS online.
I wonder how interactive the new Super Mario Brothers DS game will be--man, I'm never getting any work done once that game comes out...
In the meantime I'll try to go online with Tetris DS when I can--if anyone wants to join me, my friend code is located above TheShoutBox. When I go online I'll be sure to post there to say so.
Man, I so prefer losing to a person called "UrashaVahn" over losing to a guy called "Poo".
No comments:
Post a Comment