Man, there is just too much to blog on. If anyone wants to help write this site, I am open to volunteers! My main interest is in pointing out the truth where the truth is not being paid attention to by the mainstream media. Also, if you see patterns in the way things are going that no one else is seeing, I'm interested in that, too.
The main thing is that things are just out of control. So many things are messed up and they're not being covered. Sure, I don't write only about depressing stuff, so if you want to write about gadgets, movies, your own life, that's good too. The idea is to provide a generally helpful/informative, generally entertaining website for people to visit.
I just need help! I'll even give you a page where you can have your own posts displayed if you want. It'll be like a mini version of blogspot.com. The one real requirement is that you can spell and write reasonably well. I don't need you to be familiar with the AP styleguide, but if I can't follow what you're trying to say, what's the point of saying anything? If you're interested, comment below or contact me through TheContact link in the sidebar.
No comments:
Post a Comment