Sunday, May 21, 2006

DOCUMENTARY EXPOSES AMERICA'S REAL ADDICTION: CREDIT

Yeah, one of the biggest problems facing America today is something that no one even talks about. Terrorism, illegal immigration, oil, probably fall short of the threat that credit poses to Americans. From personal experience I know how credit can bite you in the ass when you think you have it under control.

Sure, some people can handle credit just fine, but in a society that convets things and the practice of consuming things debt is as common as cars are (if not more so). In fact our entire financial system is essentially one giant credit scam.

While researching how to defend the, in my judgement, illegal lawsuit brought against me (more on this when it's all done) I cam across a trailer for a movie called Maxed Out. [http://2006.sxsw.com/video/movie_window.big.php?dir=2006_trailers&id=793&speed=hi|The trailer] is a little sparse, but it does enough to make me want to see the movie, even if I'd rather avoid spending $10 to see it in the theaters. You can check out the film's website at http://www.maxedoutmovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment