Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The 5 Minute Show Episode 22!

Sorry this is late, folks! It's SiSi and ThePete dealing with some "relatives" visiting them this week--you thought YOUR family was bad! Or maybe you didn't. Well, everyone's got "relatives" like these!



Somehow this mp4's clocking in at 19.5 megs. Sheesh--iSquint can be so hit and miss.

5 comments:

  1. AH, my wife! I think I'll keep her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a Doonesbury reference, Pete? =)

    Anyway, SiSi gives a tour-de-force performance this week. I can relate, because I also get visits from Aunt Flo every. Single. Month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duuuuh, which part is supposed to be the Doonesbury reference?

    Sorry, it's been a while since I read that strip, though I am a huge fan of it so it depresses me that I don't know what you mean. :(

    Oh yeah, and isn't it spelled "Aunt Flow"?


    EWWWWWWWW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "My wife, I think I'll keep her!" was something Joanie Caucus' ex-husband said about her in front of his friends. She broke his nose in response. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, no--I lifted it off of MST3K which I believe used it in reference to an old 1950s variety show. I'll need to ask my dad if you want something more specific than that. I suspect Trudeau was referencing the same show. That comment is along the lines of the "take my wife, please!"

    Or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete