Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Not Feeling it...

Sheesh... there's still plenty to blog on but I'm just not feeling it this week. I think I'm going to concetrate on the various casts TheWife and I produce every week. Let's see, yesterday was the 5 Minute Show, later today I'll be posting ThePhlog and tomorrow will be a new entry in TheVlog (I PROMISE!) and then Thursday will be episode 2 of TheXodcast. Friday? I don't know what we'll post on Friday. We're still needing to do more development on that sock-puppet show.

Then, there's my urge to avoid doing yet another comedy podcast. It seems like comedy isn't hard at all. :)

Being taken seriously? That IS hard...

OH yeah and I've got more Otises and Ballpoints, too, so watch for those. I'm just not feeling very motivated this week. I need to find a stable job that pays well. I know, good luck, ThePete!

OH well, Otis returns tomorrow and watch for Ballpoint Adventures every night at midnight and for more video and audio podcasts every evening this week save the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment