Wednesday, May 17, 2006

FINALLY, APPLE PROVIDES THE MACBOOK

Yeah, like I needed something ELSE to save up for. SHEESH.

I was thinking my next computer would be a Mac Mini, but for $1500 ($100 less than I spent on my 1ghz PowerBook) I can get a 2ghz black MacBook with 120gb HD, plus a built in camera, wifi, Bluetooth and RAM that can be upgraded to 2 gigs...

...AND it matches my iPod ;)

Then again, there's a stripped down version that is still 1.8ghz, 80gb hard drive, and a few other bells and whistles for just $1100. Of course, if I'm going stripped down, I might as well just go all the way down to a $600 Mac Mini and be done with it--especially since my current PowerBook is running just fine.

Still...that new black MacBook is so pretty!!

You can read more about the new MacBooks in [http://www.tuaw.com/2006/05/16/macbook-is-here-and-its-black/|a May 16, 2006 article] at Tuaw.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment