Sunday, February 5, 2006

Silly Question about Tea Filter Bags...

WHERE DO I FIND THEM IN LA???

I can find tea filter bags online, but it seems wasteful to pay $5 for shipping when I'm paying $3 for a box of tea filter bags.

This seems to be the one thing that the 'net can't help me with. I've Googled "tea filter bags los angeles" and every variation thereof and can't find any suppliers of tea filter bags in LA.

Why do I need them? Well, I don't feel like paying more for coffee pods that are compatible with my B&D Home Cafe single-cup coffee maker. I have bought these coffee singles which work like tea bags and they are great, but I got a stack of coffee for Christmas that I'd like to brew and save buying a whole new too-many-cup-coffee maker I can't think of another way to make that coffee.

THE TEA FILTER BAGS ARE MY LAST HOPE!!!

I don't get why it's so impossible to find a LA source for these damn things...

No comments:

Post a Comment