You may recall [http://thepete.com/tag/FreePay|my past posts] on the FreePay network of free crap you can get in exchange for you and your friends taking part in offers from various companies. While I've read many accounts on the 'net of people actually getting their free things, after almost a year of trying to do the [http://www.freegamingsystems.com/?r=13469685|free gaming system] program, I've had 54 people sign up for offers but only 3 people actually finish them. This is extremely frustrating since I only need 4 to get my damn Nintendo DS (not that I need one since I've long since bought my own).
I even installed a conga line on my site that seemed like a perfect way to get people to sign up and only a single person has claimed to have actually scored their free item out of over 100 people who have signed up on the damn thing. I've decided to shut the thing down in early 2006 if I don't see some more people getting their items.
Does this mean I'm giving up on trying to get free crap? Well, I have a feeling that I probably should give up, though I'm not going to. I've signed up at the forum at FreeiPodGuide.com and am toying with the idea of trading people for referals. The way it works is, you find someone who wants one free item and get them to agree to do an offer for you in exchange for you doing an offer for them. The catch is, you have to make sure that you both want different things. I won't be able to do a free video iPod offer for you because I have to do one myself in order to start the program for one in the first place.
Will this work? Who knows? Again, it seems to work for others, but if it will work for me remains to be seen. I've PMed a couple people about possibly trading but have yet to hear back from them.
Of course, I'll blog more about it as my experience progresses. Wish me luck!
you people are doing an awesome job and i wish you people great fortune .i am a citizen from nigeria...who wishes ro subscribe for free ipod and nintendo......thank you,for your generousity
ReplyDelete