As any reader of my site knows, I'm a huge fan of music. I also loves the gadgets. So, of course, I love my iPod. Now, this isn't yet another post about the ViPod, so don't worry about that. I'm simply posting on [http://www.tuaw.com/2005/11/11/king-arthurs-ipod-dock/|a post] over at TUAW.com that talks about these cool new iPod docks for both the regular, full size iPods and the iPod Minis. Essentially, they look like they're, well, here's a pic:
Pretty sweet, huh? TUAW.com called them "King Arthur's iPod docks." What's even cooler is that the full size dock supports the 5g iPod's video output with an S-video-out port.
Alas, there is a catch here--these seem to be available only in Japan at the moment. Check out the official i-Stone site here: http://www.brand-incubator.com
Yes, I know the rock is bigger than the iPod's standard docks--but who cares?? That rock... well, it ROCKS!!
(Yes, I know TUAW avoided that joke, but it's true.)
No comments:
Post a Comment