Wow, this didn't take long--as of yesterday, the reports already started rolling in about the new Xboxes crashing for no apparent reason. Engadget.com has [http://engadget.com/entry/1234000743069364/|a post about it] featuring about 100 comments from people confirming the Xbox has been crashing and others who are LOLing so much their "L" and "O" keys are worn off.
Me? All I'll say is this: What do you expect from the company that brought you Windows 95, 98 and XP? All OSes that were/are easily crashable.
haha yeah dude the same thing happened with the original xbox too.
ReplyDeleteI personally am holding out for the revolution and the ps3. much better games for those two anyhow.
Yeah, I agree--the titles for the Xbox are fine, but there's only one company that makes consoles Mario games can be played on. Plus, the Nintendo Rev will allow you to DL loads of older games (N64, SNES and NES games) to play, as well. I don't think the Xbox can do that--in fact, I've read that Xbox 360 has trouble playing many games designed for the original Xbox...
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm a huge Zelda fan, so of course I'm going to get the Revolution.
ReplyDeleteAnd you are right, Microsoft is VERY misleading....they call their system 'backwards compatible', but it can only play a handfull of original XBOX games..