Technically any good? Well, this movie looks just as flat and boring as the first one. "Lycans" and vampires waring for centuries despite the fact that we humans never see it--yeah, right. Beyond that, it's just going to be a great excuse to see Beckinsale kick ass and look HOT.
How did it leave me feeling? Happy that Kate Beckinsale is going to be dressed in a tight black outfit for the length of a feature film again. ;) But seriously, I'm always happy to see strong female leads in action movies. I just which these types of films could be better.
Final Rating? SIYL (unrated as of this writing, but it had better be "R" if it's worth its salt as a horror/action movie)
hi, my nameĆ´s Daniel, and i would like to download the underworld movie 2
ReplyDeleteIt's nices . Really Nice
ReplyDeleteHi, my nickname is Jaxxx. I heard a lot for this movie, So , i want to download it.
ReplyDeleteThanks
My nickname is KillJoy. I was wondering if it would be possible to download this movie. I thoroughly enjoyed the first one and would love to have the chance to see it before everyone else. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are a bit on the confused side, aren't you?
ReplyDeleteI don't have the Underworld 2 movie or any other movie for you to download and I never will. Please stop posting to this thread unless you have an opinion on this movie beyond "it is cool" or something moronic like that. This opinion has to be based on the trailer(s) for this film and NOTHING ELSE. Get your own website if you want to post anything else.
ThePete STFU, dumb ass mother fucker
ReplyDeleteLet me guess--you're a Republican!
ReplyDeleteNothing like a brave dickhead who can't even leave his real email address when he leaves a comment.
THAT'S BRAVE, KID!
And I would also like Star Wars eps. 7-9 too for download...can you e-mail them to me????
ReplyDeleteWhat a bunch of morons!
COMING RIGHT UP, SIR! I'll just shoot the movies myself and have them out to you by morning! I hope that is acceptable!!
ReplyDelete