ZOWIE!!
Who says I only post depressing stuff??
The Nintendo DS will be getting a browser supplied by the folks at Opera. It'll come on a cartridge and cost us $32 in June of 2006.
Just in time for my birthday!! SWEET!
Yes, it's lame that it will cost so much, but at least if it's on it's own cart there shouldn't be any memory or storage issues since the cart itself can supply space, in theory. This makes the Nintendo DS the cheapest Internet device out there. Sure, you may get a better price on a web surfing phone, but you probably won't get it without having to sign up for a new cell phone account.
Check out [http://www.dsfanboy.com/2006/02/15/ds-web-browser-tv-tuner-revealed/|this post] at DSFanboy.com and/or [http://www.joystiq.com/2006/02/15/ds-web-browser-and-tv-tuner-announced/|this post] over at Joystiq.com. You can also check out [http://opera.com/pressreleases/en/2006/02/15/|the press release] at Opera.com.
Just FOUR MONTHS to wait!! ARG!!
Friggin SWEEET. Kris and I love our DS. I just go the new Sonic a few months back. Best sonic EVER. And then there's Castlevania, and Trauma Center, and Feel the Magic, and on and on and on!
ReplyDeleteThe DS actually lends itself to internet browsing what with the stylus and all. Awesome!
Dude, I saw that!
ReplyDeleteWhat day is your birthday on in June?
Mine is the 8th...lol.
I know, Chris--the DS does have the best titles no matter what kind of gamer you are. But the browser? That will rock--unbelievably!!
ReplyDeleteMorgan: June 6--GEMINI RULES!!
:D