Hey, just thought I'd include a link to Google's page of links to sites/services that allow you to help out with tsunami relief.
Why not head there now and see if there's anything you can do?
At the very least, you can pass a link to that page around to friends and family or maybe post in on a blog or a forum you frequent just to make sure more people know that they can help. Hell, for me, spreading the word is all I can do. I'm so broke these days. But hey, I gotta do something!
no doubt man. just wanted to drop another link in case anybody else who had a blog wanted to contribute. http://www.blogaid.org.uk/
ReplyDeletePete is a beast!
Dude! Awesome link, man!! Thanks for posting it. I just wish I actually MADE money from my ads. I make zilch. I've had Google Adsense on my site since October and have barely cracked $6 in profits. I suppose I could put the ads in a more prominent place, but I don't want my site to be one of those sites where ads get in the way--unless I'm making mucho bucks, but seeing the extremely minor results I've gotten I'm even toying with ditching them entirely. Still, if they DID work, I'd definetely pledge the proceeds from them to tsunami aid.
ReplyDeleteGod, what a mess...
Thanks for stopping by, Zilla! I apologize for not being by your site more. Been too damn busy... hell, I've got you on my blogroll, I'll stop by right now.