Hey there, folks!
Well, as I write this, I am about to get a good night's sleep in preparation for tomorrow's, well, later today's 24 hour comic. As I said in my earlier post, we'll be starting at 10am on the 22nd. Stop by Boba Loca in Westwood to watch! Not in Westwood? Watch on my cams! I'll have ThePeteCam up and running and will be taking periodic shots throughout the day for TheMoBlog.
Here's the link and latest MoBlog pic (if it's still the Finding Neverland marquis, we haven't gotten started yet):
And here is the latest webcam pic (click to get a remote window!):
Hope everyone enjoys the comic-drawing fun. Drink some caffeine for us--we'll need it!!
Oh and BTW, I still don't know what I'm going to write/draw yet. I guess that's the official way to do a 24 HC, huh?
Wish us all luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment