Sunday, January 30, 2005

Nice Weekend...

Ugh--busy weekend, but I can say that it was hella-productive. I finished the rough-cut of my short film and also finished pencilling a 7-pager for the first issue of ThePete.Comic. If all goes well tomorrow (today, for you) I will make sure my scooter still runs (I telecommute so I never drive anywhere) and if so, take it to a job interview. It's not a writing job, so that sucks, but it does seem like it will be fun and it pays and since my current copy writing gig is so slow, I can use all the help (cash) I can get! Once I get back from the interview, I'll continue (and hopefully finish) inking that 7-pager and then scan it in. If the time-gods are really on my side, I'll edit the first ish of ThePete.Comic.

I have to figure out what program to use for editing a comic. For my last publishing venture, I used M$ Word, but it was very tempermental and I think I ended up switching over to AppleWorks. I have a copy of Illustrator, but I think that's just for single pieces of art and not many pages in one project.

Damn, it's the end of January 2005, already.

One question I have about the year 2005--where the hell are the flying cars? I thought surely that here, in the future, we'd have flying cars.... Oh well :)

Hope everybody had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment