I watched the Condy (Condi?) Rice hearings yesterday on C-SPAN--well, not ALL of them--damn things went on all friggin' day long. I did watch the first 90 minutes. I nearly busted out laughing when she promised to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I mean, come on who is she fooling here? I think I actually heard Biden say at one point "I'm taking you for your word, now."
I didn't think Biden was that stupid.
Like Jon Stewart said on the Daily Show last night, Rice says that the time for diplomacy is now--but as soon as she has been confirmed, you know the time for diplomacy will have been then. Tell me I'm not the only person who thinks the USGov is just trying to put one over on us...
A black friend of mine mentioned that Condi is a regular neo-coonservative. I nearly busted out laughing then, too. I then realized that I've always thought of Rice not as a black or a white person, but as that creepy girl in class who got really good grades but had no friends or social skills.
Damn, that creepy chick is one of the most powerful people in the world now... >_<
No comments:
Post a Comment