Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Sorry for the lack of news updates...

Sorry for the lack of news updates, folks. I've just been busy/depressed. I've been trying to do some things behind the scenes for ThePete.Com as well as write more and have more fun. The fun part isn't working so well because, frankly, I need a vacation. I haven't had a real one since early January 2001. Yep--four years ago. I've been out of LA for snippets at a time, but only for family events and anyone who knows what family events are like knows it's not a vacation at all, but in fact is just you trading your schedule for someone else's. Just as busy, just as hectic and just as important everything gets done.

So, I've been basically trapped in LA trying to grab news that is slipping by the corporate media and therefore most Americans. As you can imagine, that's very depressing. Corruption and amorality is rampant in politics--if you're thinking to yourself "what else is new?" don't be a faux-jaded fool--it's far worse than you're imagining. It's all enough to make me want to go back to being a loser Star Wars fanboy. In other words, a Star Wars fanboy.

... ha...

Anyway, I've got 6 stories I want to blog on later today, but I have to check my dayjob to see if they have any work for me. If they do, odds are the blogging will have to wait until later. Gotta pay the bills somehow--this site sure ain't helping.

K, take care and have fun. (With what? I dunno...)

Oh and check this QT clip out if you want to be depressed, too.:) (It's 8mbs, 5.5mins and depressing)

No comments:

Post a Comment