Wanna know what the below device is like to use?
Well go check out a review by abaxter over at BargainPDA.com. If you're like me, after reading that review you'll want to pick up your own Nintendo DS even more than you already do now. Especially since Nintendo has said that connecting a DS to the traditional Internet is something that will happen soon. This will make the DS one of the cheaper devices for getting on the 'net--let's just hope they don't screw this poochie up.
Fingers crossed!
Check out abaxter's review for more info and pics!
My comment - DS SUXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
ReplyDeleteWow, so does your "review" of the DS. Would you care to tell us how it SUXXXXXXX? Do you, say, OWN one? Do you have, oh, I don't know, any experience WITH one? Or are you just, say, AN IDIOT? Sorry, I just HATE when people feel "moved" enough by a post on my site to leave a useless comment like that.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you got yours for free--I mean, that is just another setup like the one at Gratis Network. The only difference is that you say no to a handful of "survey" questions (which are really just offers for services), complete an offer (just like Gratis) and then refer 3 friends and none can have accounts from Google Mail. I tried to refer three Google Mail addresses and they all got rejected. Anyway, I'm sure it works great until your "friends" never bother to finish an offer. Laaaame!
ReplyDelete