Sunday, January 23, 2005

HI, Bill Robens! ;)

Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Robens, Bill Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Angelina Jolie nude Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens Bill Robens...

Hi, Bill! :D

5 comments:

  1. You magnificent bastard! You knew I'd google my name eventually!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, man! What took you so long? :D

    I hope all is well with ya, man! Sorry TheFiancee and I haven't been by to the Theatre of Note to see any shows lately, but we've been busy doing the Hollywood Shuffle--you know, working our asses off for low pay while chasing our dreams. I'm sure you know the drill.

    Glad you finally got my note! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen Robens WaldmanAugust 10, 2005 at 2:18 PM

    Hi, there! I just Googled "Robens" as that is my maiden name, and this site came up. I have a first cousin named Bill Robens, and I suspect he is the one. (Our dads were brothers--Bill and Gene.) Bill and I haven't seen each other since we lived in Albuquerque. If you know how to contact him, would you please pass on my email address? Thanks so much.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! Thanks for commenting! I do have his email and will forward yours to him once I get back to Los Angeles. Right now I'm in Scotland for another couple days but should be back home on Tuesday or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how this works. If this gets to Karen Robens Waldman, I'd really be happy.


    Karen, I am your ABQ cousin, now living in Santa Fe. I was really glad to see your name and comments from thepete.com.

    Gene was my uncle. I am in the process of writing biographical sketches of my relatives beginning with your dad's generation and going back. That is how I found your comment from 2005. I have recently interviewed Uncle Bob and have the beginning draft of his memoirs. I need more info about your dad.

    If this does not reach you, I will try Amel.

    My address is XXXXX*

    *EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY ThePete. Mustn't encourage the spambots!

    ReplyDelete