Wednesday, January 26, 2005

VOLKSWAGEN TERRORIST CLIP

Seen the clip with the suicide bomber blowing himself up inside a VW? No? Well, I'm still swamped with a deadline, but I wanted to link to this story at Ad-rag.com because it was pretty funny/ironic. Read all about the clip and the rumors at the link above. Ad-rag.com is also hosting the clip, so watch it there. Post back here if they stop hosting the clip.

MAN that clip is dark!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry if I sound horrible, but I laughed! I thought it was so dark it was hilarious! Much like Fargo...I haven't laughed at an ad that hard since the Ford cat decapitatipn commercial...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad, you are one twisted individual!! ;) j/k--no, I agree, it was very funny. I'll try to do a little more research on it when I have a moment. I think those guys at Ad-Rag.com decided it was fake. It was still pretty funny, fake or no!

    ReplyDelete