Monday, October 18, 2004

ADS at ThePete.Com??

Sadly, this is the case. I've had to add ads to the site to help me make some scratch off of this thing. I'm still looking for a new dayjob writing so I need to try to make some money off of the writing I already do AND YOU CAN HELP ME DO JUST THAT!! Just check out the column to the left and see if there are any ads you like. Go 'head and click on them--but don't worry, you don't have to buy anything!! Just clicking on them, according to Google Ads, is enough to help me make money. Also, if you need to do a search on the web, use the search engine in that lefthand column as well. Ads you see once you do a search are clickable to help me make money, too.

I have no idea how well this will work, but with everyone's help, I hope to make at least enough to cover my Internet bills every month. So, while I apologize for having to ask for help, I do hope all of my regular readers and any new folks understand where I'm coming from.

Another great way to help me out is by telling more folks about ThePete.Com. There's a form you can fill out in the left-hand column that makes it incredibly easy to tell a friend about this site. If you're feeling particularly generous, you can help out by buying something from either the NoBush store or ThePeteStuff store. You can get to both by clicking the products next to the giant TP.C logo.

OK! Enough begging from me. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment