Hey, well, I don't know if anyone noticed, but I switched my blog links around and now organize them through a blogroll at BlogLines.Com. I now have a syndicated version of this site available, which you can access through the "RSS 0.91" button at the bottom of each post. Or just click on the "SUB BLOGLINES" button at the bottom of any post to subscribe to TheBlog at ThePete.Com through your account at BlogLines. Don't have an account there? Why not get one? (I don't get a kick back :( ) It's a great way to find all sorts of blogs (including this one) and it's also a great way to make sure you hit all of your favorite blogs/news sources every day. OR, you could just rely on my Blogroll, in the right hand column of the main page at ThePete.Com. In fact, it's a great idea if you do hit each of those links in my Blogroll every day because I won't be covering the important news each blog/news source covers. There's simply too much to cover. I've grouped them into sections to help make it easier to decide which ones to hit.
I've also retooled the layout of each individual entry page so that it loads faster thanks to fewer things on the page. I also hope to work up a link to a low bandwidth version of the site, too. It's a relatively simple thing to do, but it does require testing and will take up space at the top of the page and I want to make sure it looks nice.
I should begin posting my comics to my Deviant Art page within the next week or so. I need to get into a routine of drawing them so I can be nice and consistent. They're going up over there because I can post every single one I draw over there and won't have to worry about storage space. Also, more people will see it over there.
In other news, I'm broke! If you're feeling at all generous, please buy something from either ThePeteStuff or No Bush (home of the NO MORE BUSH thong--of which I just sold two more!!) or just donate one thin dollar through PayPal. Every little bit helps me a LOT and buying stuff from the No Bush store will also allow you to help get Bush out of the White House. How's THAT for an incentive?
No comments:
Post a Comment