Friday, October 29, 2004

TUNE IN TO THEPETE.COM FOR ELECTION DAY!

Wondering where to get your updates from on (s)Election Day 2004? Point your browser at ThePete.Com all day long for constant running commentary!! I'll have the radio and C-SPAN going all day and I will only be going out to vote when the polls open in LA at 7am PST. Watch for exclusive videos of various events as I both type updates and host special video segments. You'll also be able to watch my live webcam aimed at me in my (s)Election 2004 Command Central (my living room couch). So, be sure to swing by and enjoy the excitement of democracy in-action!

Got any questions or suggestions for the fun that day? Use the "email ThePete.Com" form in the right-hand column to let me know what you think.

This post will stay at the top of the site until the (s)Election fun begins--so scroll down for more great posts!!

2 comments:

  1. me thinks i be spending some time with you thepete on vote day. should be a good time.

    as far as the election is concerned... me thinks it should last a month or so :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tiberius!! I'll look forward to your instant messages!!

    HERE'S THE LATEST FOR MY READERS:

    I'll definitely be doing a running commentary all day on my site. Feel free to join in on TheTagBoard, which I will be moving to the top of the right-hand column for (s)Election Tuesday only. Also, I'll have my webcam running all day--STREAMING if I can figure out how to do it. That means that not only can you watch me freak out as Kerry wins Florida only to watch him lose it again, later in the day, I'll also be able to aim the camera at the TV so you can see what I'm watching.

    If you have trouble with TheTagBoard, you can also instant message me on AIM, Yahoo and MSN at "thepetecom."

    So, there ya have it! See you Tuesday!!! (I'll bring the dip! Oh wait, we're trying to vote him out! HA!)

    ReplyDelete