As I'm watching the debate, I'm torn--Bush had this little dot of sweat/saliva on the right corner of his mouth. If he were wired, I'd think Karl would have told him to wipe it off as opposed to letting it shine like a beacon under the stage lights. Then again, Bush is rattling off so many facts that I gotta think he's got SOME help. I just can't accept that he's able to memorize that much stuff, despite the fact that he still can't pronounce the word "nuclear."
I still think Kerry's winning, regardless. Bush still seems as petty and rhetorical as always. Blah...
I can't tell if I think Kerry's doing a good a job or not. I think he is, but maybe I'm just getting more used to watching him.
Another thing that's urking me supremely is Bush's sudden and constant urge to smile at almost anything. I've seen people do this before--when they're high...
No comments:
Post a Comment