Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Don't worry!

Don't worry! I'll post some happier blog entries, soon. I've finally gotten around to watching the pilot episode of the original 1960s Astroboy and need to post my review of it. I also want to try to get back on my Anime-watching/Reviewing schedule, so this site can be more than just gloom-and-doom under BigBushBrother and Co. I also want to write more about my every day life so that everyone knows I'm not some shut-in who spends his entire day surfing the 'net for anti-Bush news. (In reality, I only spend about half-the-day doing that!)

So, FEAR NOT! A good mix of serious and fun blog entries is coming soon! After the (s)election, I also plan on writing about OTHER serious things, too--like science, health, history, alternative energy and more. Please feel free to post your opinion on what you think of the site. I'm always open to opinions--unless you're a hate monger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment