Thursday, October 14, 2004

BUSH BULGE STORY BOYANT

The verdict is in!

Did the bulge make a comeback for the third time?

What do you think? OF COURSE IT DID!!

Have a gander:
Wwire3 (14k image)

The above grab comes to us from this thread over at DemocraticUnderground.Com.

Yep, it just won't go away. Although hopefully now that the debates are done, it will at least get more quiet in the "Is Bush Wired" World. To deal with this lag in lovable stories about Bush's back bulge, here are a few stories that, if you pace yourself, should last you...

Edwards Tells Leno Theory on Bush 'Lump'
"I think it was his battery," a grinning Edwards told Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show" on Tuesday.
(AP/Yahoo)

Bush receiving messages from Mars
Pressed for a "legitimate explanation," Mehlman said: "The president is an alien. You heard it here first. The president is an alien. That's your quote of the day. He has been getting information from Mars. The shock of the debate will be the president's alien past will be exposed, which is why that box is there."
(Salon.Com)

I even have a parody for you:

At last, conclusive proof that President Bush was sporting a concealed microphone.
This counter-espionage recording was made via long-range monitoring systems and has been independently verified.

As Bush speaks, a special advisor can be made out issuing prompts and direction through a concealed earpiece.
(CarlCarter.Com)

Of course, not everyone linking to CarlCarter.com is billing his audio file as a parody, so his site has been swarmed--I had to jam on the reload button a dozen times before the page would load.

Finally, we have the latest from our pals at IsBushWired.Com who used a suspiciously familiar headline:

W Stands for Wired?
I know appeals to patriotism are doomed to be roundly mocked in our cynical times, but if any good soul in the White House or elsewhere in the country knows about or has evidence of the president's earwig -- please do your country a favor and blow the whistle now, before the next Bush-Cheney production knocks us all for a loop. Email us at isbushwired@gmail.com. We'll keep your identity confidential until and if you decide to go public.


Will we ever know what that bulge really is? Who knows? I just take stock in knowing that it was there at all! I'm for embracing the magic that is the "Is Bush Wired" debate. I hope we never find out the truth! I want the debate to go on FOREVER!!

PAH! Truth!

Who needs it?

2 comments:

  1. Check out this official Whitehouse..gov web page to see much more clearly the Bush Bulge and wired earpiece.

    This is Pres. Bush in his work clothes on his ranch. Clearly he wears a wire most of the time.

    Remember this is the official web page, not a blog or possibly doctored photo.

    Click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that is an interesting pic, Gene. While I agree with you that it definitely looks like he's wearing a wire, I've heard people explain away that pic by saying it's his shoulder blade. My feeling is that it's a very squared off shoulder blade!

    Thanks for posting, Gene. If you stumble across any more pics of Bush with a strange, rectangular-shaped growth on his back, please feel free to link to them here.

    Anyone else got an opinion on the pic at WhiteHouse.Gov?

    ReplyDelete