The Misc Clips library are clips that don't fit anywhere else. They may get moved once I get more of a particular type of clip. I've got a lot of random clips in my collection and I'm not sure how many I'll upload. Hell, I'm not even sure why I uploaded all of the ones that are in here now. Well, hopefully you'll find them thought-provoking, fun or just weird. Please feel free to comment on any of them.
As with the other clips in ThePeteTV vid libraries, these are hosted by
Lisa Rein. Thanks Lisa!! You ROCK! Go check out her site for more great clips and great commentary and news, similar, but different to the kind of stuff you find here.
You can access this library any time under "ThePeteTV" in the Nav menu near the top of the right-hand column. You can also find other libraries with cool clips, too.
Anyway, on with the vids! The more recent additions are at the top.
| Misc Clips |  Afraid.rm | This is a very depressing, but important vid. It features footage from a USMil gunship as it targets and kills three Iraqi men put to the David Bowie/Trent Reznor song I'm Afraid of Americans. Check it out--it will move you. |  Comedy_-_News_report_from_Iraq.wmv | This is a much needed parody of the coverage of the Iraq Attack. I'd love to see more clips like these, but for now, this will do. BTW, Mac users don't need Windows Media to watch this clip. They should just DL the latest version of VLC--it should play just fine. |  Discussion_in_firehouse.mpg | This is a clip of firemen who were involved in rescuing people from the Twin Towers before they fell on 9/11/01. This clip is of note because they point out that when towers fell, they looked like they fell because of a controlled demolition. This isn't proof, just fodder for anyone who may be finding the official explanation a little open to interpretation... |  Electric_Company_Ep_150_sample.rm | I'm not sure why I even bothered uploading this clip. It's just funny to me. It's a short clip from an episode many people in my generation grew up watching when we were kids--the show Electric Company was something that was daily viewing for me and until just recently, upon finding this clip, I had forgotten just how incredibly retarded we treat young kids. Don't believe me? Watch the clip. |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment