Friday, October 8, 2004

TIM RYAN, MY HERO!

I don't know if anyone noticed, but back on October 5, I updated TheMedia of the Moment with a clip I snatched off of C-SPAN. Basically, it's brilliant because it's Rep. Tim Ryan from Ohio expressing, well, my thoughts exactly. This address he gave was on the floor of the House and it was regarding the Dems being accused by the Repubs of fear mongering, telling everyone there was going to be a draft when the Repubs swear there won't be. Yeah, I know, the Repubs accusing the Dems of fear mongering!! That's some crazy pot calling.

I was so moved by Tim Ryan's comments that I lied to the government website that lets you send email to "your" congressmen by telling the form I was from Ohio. :confused: There was just no other way to email him and I had to tell him that he did a great job. Anyway, here's the clip:

timryanhero (14k image)
Click the pic! (1768k mov file)

No comments:

Post a Comment