Wednesday, October 20, 2004

KIDS PICK KERRY FOR PREZ

Well, I do think kids are smarter than most adults give them credit for, but this story I'm taking with a grain of salt...

Apparenly, Nickelodeon's website has held a poll with nearly 400,000 kids voting for who they think should be President of the United States. The kids, predictably enough, voted Kerry. Why is this predictable? Well, my take is that these kids don't watch Fox News, or news, period. They get trickle down news from their parents. They also learn morals form comic books and cartoon shows--two sources that teach kids basic concepts of right and wrong, away from politics. I think this allows the kids to see past any excuses for the Iraq Attack to the heart of the matter that we're killing people in Iraq. I have this theory because this is how I grew up.

This is why I'll be voting against Bush on November 2, and I bet this is also why these kids have voted against Bush as well.

Read more about it in an article from the AP and Yahoo News.

No comments:

Post a Comment