Monday, October 11, 2004

Buy my eBay stuff!

On a lighter note, I'm broke!

Please, please, please, check out my stuff on eBay. I'm still looking for work, so if you know anyone who wants or needs to hire a writer send them in my direction. OR if you know someone who enjoys buying the same kind of stuff I like buying send them here, here, here, here, and here.

I'll be posting more items tomorrow, so be sure to check back then! THANKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pete...Check out burryman.com/freelance....that website has a huge section of jobs and freelance opportunities. The site boasts that it has "the largest list of writer-specific job resources online"..Hope that helps and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve! Thanks for the URL! I think you posted it once before and I forgot all about it. Thanks for mentioning it again, I'll definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete