Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Debate Done!

Wow, well, Kerry won again. C-SPAN had very static camera angles the whole time, so I couldn't tell if Bush was showing off any boxage underneath his jacket. I'll have to review the CNN feed and see if they got any good shots of Bush hunching over.

Man, I'm so annoyed GNN.tv was down tonight--what rotten timing. For the last debate I was able to join in a fun play-by-play of the debate with other like-minded individuals. Not this time. I wonder if GNN was hacked? Rumors have been flying if maybe they were next after IndyMedia lost some of their sites...

ANYwho, I found it entertaining that Bush lied when he said that he had never blown off Osama--before the debate was even over, Daily Kos (see my blogroll for a link) had already posted the exact quote from Bush where he says "...I wouldn't necessarily say [bin Laden]'s at the center of any command structure. And, you know, again, I don't know where he is...I'll repeat what I said: I truly am not that concerned about him."

Kos posted a lot of other great debunking over at his site, too--be sure and check it out.

Final verdict? Kerry is so solid in each debate he was almost boring. This isn't to say that Kerry answered every question 100%, there's a difference between answering questions and winning the debate. Kerry was able to duel with Bush effortlessly while Bush is always left scrambling for answers. Kerry is definitely bland, but Bush was a bumbling fool--this is not to say that Bush didn't have some facts at his command (did they come to him via a wire?), but he still couldn't best Kerry.

My least favorite part about the whole thing is listening to viewer calls on C-SPAN after the debate. These blind, deaf and STUPID Bushites calling in claiming that Bush is a man of honor and a hero make me want to puke. They are the ones being snookered by the liar--not Kerry supporters. They usually go on to say how Kerry is untrustworthy and a liar--did they not pay attention to Iraq? No WMD? Abu Ghraib? That Medicare bill?

OH and can I just say that a ban on ANY kind of abortion is A GREAT IDEA! Even if there are complications and a doctor must decide on saving the mom or the baby--he should OF COURSE, SAVE THE BABY!! THE BABY MUST BE SAVED AT ALL COSTS!! VIVA LA BABIES!!! I LOVE BABIES!! ESPECIALLY UNBORN ONES!! SCREW THE MOM! SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS GETTING IN TO! YEAH, SURE I SLIPPED HER THE ROOFIES, BUT SHE WANTED TO HAVE UNCONCIOUS SEX WITH ME! HONEST! GO 'HEAD AND ASK HER! WHOOPS! SHE'S DEAD--BUT WE SAVED MY BEAUTIFUL BABY!! WOOHOO!!!

DEATH TO MOMS EVERYWHERE!

Ahem... sorry for that... There's just so much crap I can take before I have to blow...

No comments:

Post a Comment