Man, I thought I was going to be left hanging on the eBay-front. I'm getting rid of some serious niche items, but, surprise-surprise, I got some bids!! It even looks like I'll be able to make enough to pay my listing fees!! HA! Actually, I may just make enough to pay for listing my next wave of ebay auctions. I've got a LOT to go. If you haven't already, or just want to see how much dough I'll be making, please check out my auctions here. Thanks!
No news on the job front, finally got a synopsis for my first novel together and need to do a handful of edits, but nothing major. Then I need to do another synopsis of my unfinished novel and make sure my cover letter is in good shape. I think I'll beef up the part where I talk about how fast/much I can write. When I first moved to LA, I could write a first draft of a spec Trek script in a week. In 2002 while working on my 6-book novel series I was able to write an entire screenplay in about a week.
Yo, I'm juss crazy like dat!
Sorry, Ali G cracks me up...
Wow! It's a post from me that is 100% politics-free!
Brings ya back, doesn't it?
Well, back to editing... ugh... I might sneak in some time on a screenplay if my synopsis goes well... man, I haven't written anything new in months!! I HATE EDITING!!!
Anybody got a job they need filled?
No comments:
Post a Comment