Tuesday, January 17, 2006

FreePay.Com Status Update!



Click that image if it's too small to read, or I'll just tell you what it says. It says that my free Nintendo DS has FINALLY been shipped. Yep, you read it right--they say I've got a free Nintendo DS on its way.

And it only took me a YEAR! WOOOO!

:\

Well, hey, at least I'll be able to do networked play with TheWife, that will be a lot of fun. Of course, this assumes that I actually get the thing. However, them saying it has shipped has filled me with a new enthusiasm for the program. I never did get anyone from FreeiPodGuide.com to trade referrals with me, the one guy who replied to me was hyper-flakey. I did sign up at Refreeals.com which seemed to help a lot.

If you're still thinking about taking part in this program I don't recommend my conga line (link in my site's header) because it's already got scores of referral links listed with only a fraction of people actually getting their items. I think Refreeals.com has a much better chance of helping you get your referrals. Also, having a website like mine helps, too. I get roughly 1500 unique visitors a day, which I'm guessing helped, too.

So, here's what I'm doing now--I've signed up at FreePremiumiPods.Com in the hopes of getting myself a free 60gb iPod with video (yes, I already own one, but hey, it's a 60gb portable drive--who couldn't use an extra one of those laying around?). I've placed my referral link in the header of my site, so if you're interested in getting a free 60gb iPod with video, please click there, sign up and complete an offer. If you complete an offer, I'll replace my referral link with yours once I get my free iPod assuming no others have completed offers before me. Mind you, a free iPod with video takes 8 referrals instead of just 4 like the free gaming system did. So, this is likely to be a longer process, though I hope to do more to get people to sign up this time 'round.

One last thing I'd like to mention is that I've already completed my offer for FreePremiumiPods.Com. At least, I think I have. Check out this screengrab:



Again, click on it if it's too small to read. Essentially, what that pic shows is that in one place it says that I have completed the required offer but in other, it says that I have to complete an offer.

I've contacted FreePay.Com support, so hopefully I'll find out soon.

And of course, I'll have pics and another post when my free Nintendo DS shows up, which should be tomorrow since I've read that they overnight your free iPods to you. Pretty sweet, if it's true.

UPDATE 4:45pm PT: Just checked with the FreeGamingSystems site and they say that the DS has been shipped UPS ground from Memphis, so I'm guessing I won't see the DS until Thursday or Friday, which kind of sucks because I'm not going to be home on Thursday. Hm... well, we'll just have to cross that burning bridge when I come to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment